Most of all, they are super fun to cook. This recipe for baby potatoes fry is super easy to make and will be ready in around 40 mins including the preparation time.
Cute with looks and tasty with their mouth-watering taste, baby potatoes are one of the most favourite dishes of everyone. You can roast them, grill them, fry them or boil them, and they’ll be ready to serve in less time than you anticipate.
As requires: Oil
Baby Potatoes: 12
Cumin Seeds: 1 Teaspoon
Dry Chili: 1
Coriander Powder: 1 Teaspoon
Curry Leaves: Some Spring
Cumin Powder: 1 Teaspoon
Turmeric Powder: ½ Teaspoon
Garam Masala: 1 Teaspoon
Red Chilli Powder: 1 Teaspoon
Salt: According to your taste
Dry Mango Powder: 1 Teaspoon
Chopped Coriander Leaves: 3 tablespoons
Lemon Juice: 1 Teaspoon
1. Boil the baby potatoes in a pressure cooker and keep them aside after boiling to let them cool down. After they’ve cooled down, peel off the skin and collect the baby potatoes in a bowl.
2. Add oil to a pan or kadhai and let it heat. Once the oil heats, add curry leaves, dry red chillies and cumin to it. Stir them and let them crackle.
3. Add the spices to the pan now. They will include red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric and garam masala. Saute the spices for a few minutes but do not let them burn.
4. Now add baby potatoes to the pan and mix them well with the spices. Stir them for 6-7 minutes so that the spices and the potatoes can mix well and the flavour is according to your wish.
5. Add salt as required. Then, add lemon juice and mix them well.
6. Turn off the heat and garnish your baby potatoes dish with some chopped coriander to enhance the flavour and taste.
Recipe By Shaheen Ali
Cute with looks and tasty with their mouth-watering taste, baby potatoes are one of the most favourite dishes of everyone.