Get ready to taste a dish that will satisfy your taste buds. Read to know which recipe we have for your dinner party.
Food lovers! Wondering what to serve at a dinner party? We are here to help you out. A mesmerizing month of festivities is ongoing and everyone is busy cleaning, shopping, and planning parties. If you’re planning a dinner party at your place but are confused about what to serve. Then, you don’t need to worry, we come up with another crowd-pleasing dish that will melt in your mouth with appealing flavours.
If you’re a fan of Italian cuisine and want to take your taste buds on a journey of flavours. You should try “Creamy Tuscan Chicken” with a richness of Italian flavour and a complete crowd-pleaser.
Before we dive into the cooking process, let’s go over the ingredients you’ll need to create this delectable Creamy Tuscan Chicken:
What you’ll need:
- Eggs- 1 large (for coating the chicken).
- Cornflour- 3 tablespoons (it’s also for coating purposes, if you want to make this dish gluten-free you can use gluten-free plain flour instead of cornflour).
- Dried oregano and thyme- 1 tbsp (finely chopped).
- Smoked paprika- 1 tbsp (It’s also for coating purposes, it gives a smoky flavour).
- Red pepper- 1 (it’s a lil sweeter than green pepper).
- Baby spinach, Fresh parsley, and parmesan- just to welcome the colours and a dose of protein.
- Chicken- mainly breasts, skinless, and boneless. Chop it up which makes it easier to serve.
- Sun-dried tomatoes- for a savoury flavour.
- Cream cheese- for a wonderful creamy finish.
- White wine- adds a succulent flavour.
- Salt and black pepper- it’s essential.
How to make:
Take a small bowl and beat an egg and in another bowl mix smoked paprika, thyme, oregano, cornflour, and pepper. Then, start preparing the chicken, first, wash it properly, second, dip it into the egg which you beat earlier then into the flour mix until it is well-coated.
Take a pan and preheat the oven, put garlic oil in the preheated pan and add well-coated chicken. Allow the chicken to cook and let it crisp. Once, it’s done then remove the chicken from the pan.
Take a little garlic oil and add red pepper to it until it softens also add paprika, oregano, tomato puree and sun-dried tomatoes.
Pour white wine and chicken stock into the sauce and allow to bubble for 10 minutes.
Take a bowl and stir the cream cheese until it’s well-combined and creamy and add chopped spinach. Let it on simmer mode until it thickens.
Put the chicken back in the pan and let it warm for a couple of minutes.
Remove the dish from the heat and garnish chopped parsley with grated cheese before serving it on the dinner table.
Cooking tip: You can replace the chicken with paneer to make it for vegetarians.
So, gather your ingredients, follow the steps, and enjoy a taste of Italy in the comfort of your own home. Buon appetito!