Cocktails holds the key to everyone’s heart, make sure you choose the right drink & recipe to get romance in the air when spending quality time with your partner, read on to know the recipe of Love Potion!
Cocktails & dinner under the stars with your lover is what we’re hoping your valentine’s date night looks like. But wait a minute you are all prepared with the décor but taking care of making the perfect cocktail for your lady would love on a romantic night is also your responsibility. Ah, don’t you worry we have got you covered in this section, Love Potion, an ideal sweet drink that will become the star of the night.
Forget celebrating the old-fashioned way by popping a bottle of red wine instead follow our ultimate recipe to make these easy-peasy drinks in minutes and impress your partner. The pretty pink color of this drink is what speaks out the most and makes it a cocktail worth trying at home. So get ready because we are preparing a tasty drink that’ll set the mood for Valentine’s Night!
- 3 ounces’ gin
- 1-ounce lime juice
- 1-ounce elderflower liqueur
- 6 ounces’ rosé champagne
- Rose petal ice cubes
The pretty pink color of this drink is what speaks out the most and makes it a cocktail worth trying at home.
1. Take a cocktail shaker, and combine all the ingredients gin, elderflower liqueur, and lime juice.
2. Mix for a minute, add ice and shake for another 10 seconds.
3. Take an empty Margarita, Martini, or any other glass you prefer and fill it with rose petal ice cubes or normal ice cubes.
4. Strain cocktail mixture in two glasses.
5. Top with rosé champagne, garnish with a fresh rose petal, and voila your Valentine’s Night begins with the cheers of this pretty in pink cocktail.
With three simple ingredients, you have a fun Valentine’s fruity pink drink. Now for some tips, instead of using Gin, you can also use Vodka and further garnish with Cherries and lime wedges as well apart from using the rose petals. Plus, for a fun twist try adding a pinch of edible luster dust. It adds a beautiful sheen to the drink.