- First Name: Shraddha
- Last Name: Kapoor
- Nick Name: Chirkoot
- Date of Birth: 3 March 1987
- Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Hair Colour: Black
- Height (in CM): 168 cm
- Weight (in KG): 52 kg
- Bust (in inches): 34 inches
- Waist (in inches): 25 inches
- Hips (in inches): 34 inches
- Nationality: Indian
- Religion: Hinduism
- Occupation : Actress
- Current City Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Languages Known: English, Hindi, Marathi
- Hobbies: Gardening, Collecting shoes, Reading and Cooking
- Relationship Status: Unmarried
- Ex-Partner’s Name: Aditya Roy Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar, and Rohan Shrestha
- Ex-Partner’s Profession: Actor
- First Movie: Teen Patti (2010)
Teen Patti (2010)
1) Father Shakti Kapoor drags her out of Farhan Akhtar’s apartment
Shraddha and her Rock On 2 co-star Farhan Akhtar’s alleged affair is the current talk of town, although they have always denied it. Recently, the actress made headlines when it was reported that her father Shakti dragged her out of Farhan’s apartment, after she decided to move in with the actor-director. Since the Haseena actress didn’t want to create a scene, she quietly made an exit. Some residents of the building had apparently confirmed the incident to some websites.
2) Boycott by photographers
Shraddha was recently boycotted by some photographers during the success bash of Ek Villain. They refused to click her pictures due to her bad behaviour with the press during the promotions of the film.
The Ek Villain team is said to have asked Shraddha to step forward and apologise to the photographers. However, the latter stood their ground, and it was only after she moved out of the frame that they clicked pictures of the team. The incident apparently left the actress in tears.
Shraddha caught another controversy in 2020 when her name appeared in the drug scandal after Sushant Singh Rajputa’s death. The actress was questioned by Narcotics Control Bureau.
3) Shraddha’s photoshopped picture in Pakistan-based daily
During the promotion of Ek Villain, Shraddha had worn a top and denim shorts, which didn’t go down well with Pakistani media. Her picture with her Ek Villain co-star Sidharth Malhotra and director Mohit Suri was photoshopped, and her thighs were covered with black knee-high stockings.
4) Accusations of tantrum-throwing
Early in her career, the actress was accused of throwing tantrums. Even father Shakti Kapoor accepted that his daughter has mood issues. “She is their favourite and perhaps that’s why she is a little stubborn, eccentric and moody. You have to tolerate her tantrums but the good thing is that she can be cajoled easily. She is not a difficult girl but you dare not mess with her! Also, Shraddha can’t tolerate rude behaviour. You’ve got to be polite. If you happen to upset her, she locks herself in the room and stays inside for hours. Her moods can turn the house upside down!,” he had told Fimfare.
5) Relationship with Aditya Roy Kapur
Since her Aashqui 2 days, Shraddha’s secret relationship with Aditya Roy Kapur has been the talk of tinsel town although the two always denied dating each other.
- Father Name: Shakti Kapoor
- Father Profession: Actor
- Mother Name: Shivangi Kapoor
- Mother Profession: Actress
- Best Friend Name: Tiger Shroff
- Best Friend Profession: Actor
- Favourite Actor: Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan
- Favourite Actress: Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit and Waheeda Rehman
- Favourite Food: Jalebi, Fish curry, Rawa Fried Fish, Khoy Suey
- Favourite Colour: Purple and Yellow
- Favourite Destination: Paris
- Instagram URL: https://www.instagram.com/shraddhakapoor/
- Facebook URL: https://m.facebook.com/ShraddhaKapoor/
- Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/ShraddhaKapoor/