Dive In to Know the Recipe of a Perfect Dish to Offer to Your Friends and Family this Time Around Festive Season!
It’s officially the Holiday Season! With Christmas just around the corner, hosting parties or dinner for friends and family gets thrilling. However, deciding the menu is quite a task. The wish to prepare meals that are traditional for Christmas dinner is something that the organizer craves. To all Monica’s who adore hosting festive dinners, we have brought to you a perfect dish for the holiday season that’ll keep you warm with its savory and flavorful taste.
It’s the Golden Butternut Squash Tart, that looks elegant and makes for an impressive holiday dessert in front of your guests. Its take about 1 hour 15 minutes and has a creamy structure with a depth of flavor. As a host, you want your guests to feel, “They’ve had too much to eat for Christmas dinner when they slump onto a bean bag and realize… there is no bean bag.” With the Golden Butternut Squash Tart, in the end, they will surely know how passionate you are about hosting festive dinners!
- 1 pound onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 small tart apple, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mashed cooked butternut squash
- 1 large egg
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, cut into 1/2-inch strips
1. You have to begin by rolling the dough on a lightly floured surface and later transfer it to a greased baking dish. Flute the edges of the same and line the unpicked crust with two layers of heavy-duty foil.
2. Bake the dough at 450° for 8 minutes. and let it cool.
3. After keeping aside the dough, take a large skillet, add onions, garlic, salt, and pepper in oil and cook on low heat until onions are golden brown.
4. Add thyme and cream to the skillet and let it gently boil until thickened.
5. Pour the mixer into the crust, add apple slices.
6. Also, add combined egg and butternut squash in the bowl and spread over the crust.
7. Now, the wait begins. After completing all the steps, cover and bake the tart for 15 minutes.
8. After 15 minutes, take it out, arrange cheese in any pattern you prefer, and bake again for 20 minutes or until the apple is tender.
9. Before cutting make sure it sits for 10-15 minutes and let it cool!
And Tadaa, you have made yourself the most anticipated and cherished festive dessert to enjoy with friends and family!