Abu Dhabi Is The Kind Of Place That You Can Leave, But It Will Never Leave You. Here We Have Some Interesting Facts About Abu Dhabi That You Can Carry Forever Now!
Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy you a ticket to Abu Dhabi! But hold on, before you leave for an exciting trip, here is everything you should know about Abu Dhabi that is super fascinating. To begin with let’s brief you a bit about the place, Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates. There are several natural bounties and architectural masterpieces in Abu Dhabi such as the grand mosque, ADIA Tower, Lake Park, Heritage Park, The founder’s memorial, and the most famous Burj Khalifa. A visit to Abu Dhabi is similar to a visit to paradise, and we’ve said enough, here we have some exciting facts that should be known, read on!
- The Yas Marina Circuit cost an estimated AED 3.6 billion to construct and is the most technologically advanced circuit in the world.
- Abu Dhabi was designed by a Japanese architect Dr Takahashi in 1967 under the guidance of Sheikh Zayed.
- Shot to fame by the late explorer Wilfred Thesiger in 1950, this remarkable location holds the record for the world’s largest contiguous desert.
The Pope Visited Abu Dhabi. During His Visit In Early 2019, Celebrations Were Held Across The Globe With The Event Being Marked As An Earth-Shattering One.
- Bearing the digit ‘1’ an Emirati holds the world record of the World’s Most Expensive License Plate of a whopping 14.3 million dollars.
- Prior to the discovery of oil fields, pearl trading was the key industry responsible for contributing to Abu Dhabi’s economy.
- Abu Dhabi was consecutively ranked the safest city twice, both in 2018 and 2019.
- This fact about Abu Dhabi is for automobile enthusiasts. Opened in 2010, this theme park was devoted to the brand which started it all – Ferrari.
- The Sheikh Zayed grand mosque has the world’s largest carpet and seven remarkable chandeliers, from which one used to hold a title in the Guinness book of world records.
- This one is interesting; The Pope visited Abu Dhabi. During his visit in early 2019, celebrations were held across the globe with the event being marked as an earthshattering one.
- Exceeding expectations and shattering records, the wacky structures of Abu Dhabi have gone on to prove time and again that the sky’s the limit.
- Home to the most significant number of Indian humpback dolphins, the coastal waters of Abu Dhabi provide a conducive environment and favourable conditions for them to thrive in.