There is absolutely no need to settle for boring, old cocktails when you have the opportunity to drink unusual and unique ones. Read on and see the appeal for yourself!
I t’s almost a sin to settle for boring usual drinks when you are getting the opportunity to try new, bold and unique flavours. Be adventurous and watch how even a night-in starts to feel like a party; a party full of flavours that is! So, the next time you go to the bar, don’t order the usual, common drinks and instead opt for unique cocktails defying norms and every rule in the bartending rulebook, because let’s face it; experimenting with new things is how you find new favourites, isn’t it?
However, if you don’t have the time to go to a bar, or just feel like having a quiet night it, take a look at the drink we have selected for you today and make it. The ingredients are easy to gather, we promise, absolutely no hunting down required! But we are very sure you’re going to discover your new favourite cocktail that is so well crafted, you might just forget going out and instead opt to stay in and make this Mint Choc Martini every day.
• 1 ounce chocolate vodka
• 2 ounces cream liqueur RumChata
• 1/2 ounce green crème de menthe liqueur
Delicious Mint Choc Martini
- Gather each ingredient and set it aside to avoid any last-minute hassles.
- Take a cocktail shaker. Pour in the chocolate vodka. Add in the RumChata and the green crème de menthe. Then add in ice according to your preference.
- Shake as hard as you can. Then make sure to strain it and pour it into a chilled cocktail glass.
- You are welcome to garnish this any way you like; add in chocolate shavings on top, drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of the glass and freeze it before making the drink or you can even add in a cocoa powder rim.
- You can substitute chocolate vodka with clear vodka, just add in chocolate liqueur. Split the two and pour in 1/2 ounces of both. If you prefer to retain the green colour, use a white crème de cacao.
- You can even turn this into a shooter: just strain it into chilled shot glasses and the recipe would give you 2 shot glasses or 4 smaller ones.
The martini gets its colour from the green creme de menthe. So, if you only have the white one on hand, keep in mind the colour won’t be the same but the drink will taste the same.
Serving this in a chilled glass is key to make it taste amazing. If you’re short on time, just place a few ice cubes in the glass while you’re making it and remove them before serving.