How Many of You Get a Foodgasm When We say now Chicken Tikka Masala? Well, This Indian Dish Can Make Your Spicy Side Go Wild For a While!
Which started as a necessity has what turned the table around – and become one of the most desirable elements of living on planet Earth. After a hard day’s work – all you want is a plate full of scrumptious food that not only fulfils your appetite but also tingles your senses. Foodgasm – is the term given to what we are talking about here by the Gen-Z. Well, different taste buds need different love and spices. Between spicy and sweet, some people are inclined towards sweet and some inclined towards the latter but what they have in common is their love for eating. This time, the spicy side weighs more and we have got a dish that most of you will be aware of but making your version of this Indian dish will make your mind full!
Chicken Tikka Masala
- Boneless Chicken Breast (Breasts or thighs recommended) – 500 Grams
- Whole Milk Yogurt (Plain) – 6 Tbsp
- Ginger (Grated) – ½ Tbsp
- Garlic Cloves – 3
- Cumin – 1 Tbsp
- Salt – 1 ¼ Tbsp
- Paprika – 1 Tbsp
For Tikka Sauce:
- Canola Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Small Onion (Sliced) – 1.5 Cup
- Ginger (Grated) – 2 Tbsp
- Garlic Cloves – 4
- Paprika – 2 Tbsp
- Coriander – 1 Tbsp
- Turmeric – ½ Tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 Tbsp
- Ground Black Pepper – ½ Tbsp
- Crushed Tomato Paste – 1 Can
- Cayenne Pepper – ½ Tbsp
- Cilantro (Garnishing)
- Salt – ½ Tbsp
Foodgasm – is the term given to what we are talking about here by the Gen-Z.
HOW TO PREPARE -:
- Sorting out the chicken for extra fat and unwanted pieces would be the first step. Take a bowl and add the ingredients specifically mentioned for the marination. Mix it with the chicken pieces thoroughly until it looks and feels uniformly coated.
- Cover this bowl with a plastic cover and refrigerate it for a recommended time of 5-7 hours so that it can marinate perfectly.
- As for the cooking, add canola oil to the pan and start heating it with the oil evenly spread. After 5 minutes, add the chicken pieces to the pan and cook for 7-8 minutes. Set this cooked chicken aside.
- Now we will make the sauce by adding the canola oil once again and heating the pan for 5 minutes. Put the onion and cook them for 5-7 minutes until they become soft – now add garlic cloves, coriander, grated ginger, turmeric, paprika, garam masala, black pepper, cayenne, and, salt.
- Mix them well until they all are cooked and the spicy aroma takes over. Now, add the tomato sauce to the mixture and cook for another 5-6 minutes. Add yoghurt in parts till the mixture becomes thick.
- Let the thick sauce cook for 4-5 minutes and leave it on low heat. Add the chicken pieces and mix them all well. Serve on a plate and let those spices unravel that real foody Indian in you.