Are You Hungry While Scrolling? Wait, Read & Cook and Get Ready for Adding Another Mexican Dish to Your Favorite List!
“Hard to cook, but tastes like heaven” can be said if you ask me about Mexican food. Mexico is called “The Nation of Extremes”. Everything from deep valleys and never-ending rains, Mexico will always give you extra.
Popularly known for its taste, Mexican food is considered one of the best throughout the world. From the right number of spices to mouth-watering texture, Mexican food has it all. Some of the popular Mexican dishes are burritos, guacamole, quesadillas, and tacos.
Well, today we will help you in being your own chef for your safety. You ask, why? Suppose you are stuck in a jungle and you don’t have anything with yourself, you only have the recipe for Enchiladas and the exact ingredients needed to prepare it. Tell me, who’s laughing now?
Home Made Tomato Puree
- 4-5 Boiled Tomatoes
- 4-5 Dry Chilies Soaked in Hot Water
- ½ Cup Hot Water
- 1 Tbsp Dry Chili Powder
- Boil 3-4 Tomatoes and peel their outer covering
- Put them in a mixer-grinder & strain them until the Puree becomes smooth
- Take out the puree in a jar or container once done.
- 3-4 Cooking Oil
- 3-4 Tbsp Maida/All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp Garlic
- ½ Cup Water
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cumin Powder
- ¼ Tbsp Chili Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Dry Basil
- 1 Tbsp Dry Oregano
- Take a pan & heat cooking oil inside.
- Pour some Maida/All-purpose flour in a pan and cook for 1-2 minutes
- After cooking, add 2 tbsp of chopped garlic
- After Mixing the garlic, add previously made tomato puree to the paste and mix well
- You can water too if you need for keeping the mixture light
- Add salt to taste, 1 tbsp of red chilli powder & 1 tbsp of cumin powder
- Top this mixture with ¼th tbsp of chili flakes, 1 tbsp of dry basil, & 1 tbsp of dry oregano
- Mix well & add 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup to it.
- Add water from non-stickiness and cook for 5-7 minutes
- 1 Cup Boiled Kidney Beans
- ½ Cup Chopped Onions
- ½ Cup Spring Onion
- ¼ Cup Coriander
- ¼ Cup Black Pepper Powder
- Salt To Taste
- Tortilla Wrap
- Cheddar Cheese
- Mozilla Cheese
- Take 1 Cup of salted boiled kidney beans, ½ Cup Chopped Onions, ½ Cup Spring Onion, ¼ Cup Coriander, ¼ Tbsp Black Pepper Powder, Salt to Taste in a bowl
- Add ¼th Cup of previously made enchilada sauce & mix well
- Take 3-4 tortilla wraps and gently pour 2-3 tbsp of prepared mixture in them and roll the wraps
- Now, take a bowl and fill it will Enchilada sauce prepared previously, do not empty the whole chunk, save some bit for future
- Now, gently place the tortilla wraps inside the bowl
- Pour the remaining sauce/mixture on top and garnish it with Cheddar & Mozilla cheese & some spring onions if you like
- Now Bake the product for 20-25 minutes at 180°C
- Voila! The Enchanting Enchilada is right in front of you. So, what are waiting for? Enjoy your prize!