Is your Christmas even Fun if there’s no Alcohol? Check Out This Zingy and Flavourful Cocktail to Make Your Christmas Higher on spirits!
As the saying goes, “Cocktails are the present you give to yourself”, Cocktails has been in trend for decades. From just mixing regular water with your alcoholic beverages, cocktails make you experience the ‘unique’ factor every now and then.
And talking about this month, what’s more exciting than December itself? From Merry Christmas To A Happy New Year, everything defines festive vibes to its deepest core. Alcohol is the best gift one can give to themselves. You just have to pour some happiness in your glasses and we are here to tell you that what would go with your drinks. So, get aboard the train that’s going to stop at a station called Cocktail world!
Cranberry Kir Royale
Cranberries are one of the healthiest fruits which do not only improves your cardiovascular health but is a very rich anti-oxidant too. But are we here for the health? Probably not. Cranberry when mixed with alcohol indeed makes you royale. It usually takes 20-30 mins to make and looks exclusively royal without a doubt. Let’s see how can prepare it!
- 21/2 Cups of Frozen Cranberries for garnishing and further process
- Extra Sugar
- 2-4 Tbsp Orange Juice, Prefer natural orange juice with no added sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp of orange zest for that tangy flavour
- 1 Bottle of Champagne
How to Make-:
- Take a pan and mix the orange juice, orange zest, sugar, and 2 tbsp of cranberries.
- Let the mixture heat for around 12-15 minutes until the mixture becomes thick.
- Pour the heated mixture into a blender and blend it until it becomes slightly tighter.
- Put it aside and let it cool, drain any bits of solid if visible.
- Take the bottle of champagne and pour 2 tbsp of orange-cranberry syrup on the bottom of the glass.
- With the syrup inside, you can add 2-3 cranberries to give it a more authentic look and taste.
- Now, pour the chilled champagne inside the glass and enjoy your Cranberry Kir Royale!
Tips to Keep in Mind-:
- Set the bottle of champagne in the refrigerator prior to starting the process.
- While pouring the syrup into the blender, be extra careful as the hot liquid might expand while blending. For this, you can keep a towel or a piece of cloth over the top of the blender.
- Do not put the hot syrup directly into the blender, let it cool off for 5-7 minutes.
- Process the syrup at a high speed in the blender and fill it not more than halfway.